The charger firmware is highly optimized by displaying the battery voltage with three decimals during the process of charging & battery voltage measuring.
It’s more intuitive to indicate the current real-time battery power with the battery icon and percentage of charge & discharge.
When the user is charging two batteries simultaneously, both the charging data will be started to display after the two channels have been working for ten seconds. And the user is only allowed to back to the working interface in the channel that started lastly with START/ENTER or channel switch button.
- 2 independent charging channels
- 2x 50W charging power and maximum 5.0A charging current
- High-contrast LCD display showing a battery icon and percentages now
- 3 decimals for battery voltage
- 10 Battery Memories
- AGM and Pb Cold Charge Mode
- Easy operation
- XT-60 connector on charging output
- Various security monitoring
|Input Voltage AC:||100V – 240V|
|Charge Circuit Power max:||2x 50W|
|Charge Current:||0.1A – 5.0A|
|Balance Current max:||300mA|
|Cell Count: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV||2s – 4s|
|Cell Count: NiMH/NiCd||6s – 8s|
|Pb Voltage:||6V – 12V|
- Fabrikant : SkyRC