- All-new chassis with bent sides for improved weight balance and maximum stability
- All-new side guards to fit the new chassis and the integrated adjustable battery holder
- All-new graphite side guard braces with redesigned shape for more stability and improved predictability
- All-new tweak-free battery holder for fast battery position adjustment and no negative effects on chassis flex or traction
- All-new super-narrow ultra-low CG gearboxes with quick & easy diff access
- All-new LCG Gear Box available in Front version (Carpet edition) and Rear version (Dirt edition)
- All-new diff height adjustment in 6 different settings
- All-new super narrow ball-differential with refined internal parts for smoother operation and increased traction (Dirt edition)
- All-new super narrow extra-large volume gear differential for improved consistency (Carpet edition)
- Longer rear drive shafts to accommodate the new suspension geometry
- Redesigned lightweight motor mount fits either gearbox design and diff cover
- All-new redesigned motor brace mounted via pivot ball ensures side flex for increased traction
- All-new roll center mounts with new roll center positions
- Updated aluminum roll center mount on rear uprights with improved roll center position
- All-new 2-pad slipper with increased slippage to generate smoother acceleration at low traction tracks (Dirt edition)
- All-new 3-pad slipper to generate more consistent breaking at high traction conditions (Carpet edition)
- All-new shorter top shaft to fit the narrower LCG gear box
- All-new lightweight gear protector ensures that body can be installed lower to avoid body contact with spur gear
- All-new front shock tower with lower design for increased stability of the car
- All-new rear shock tower with new shock positions and three different wing mounting positions
- All-new narrow rear suspension holders
- All-new rear suspension arms with different geometry and wheelbase adjustments for Carpet and Dirt Editions
- All-new front suspension arms with lowered shock mount locations work together with the new shock tower to decrease the CG and create smoother cornering
- All-new shorter shock springs allow greater ride height adjustment and makes the car more stable
- All-new eccentric lower shock mounting pivot ball allows to adjust angle of the mounted shocks influencing traction and corner speed
At the World’s most competitive off-road race – the World Championship, it was XRAY’s Daniel Kobbevik who brought Junior World Champion title to the all-new XB2 platform. This has been already the second Junior World Champion title for Daniel and the XB2. Tested and successfully run in the highest competition races now you can enjoy the winning platform.
The XB2 is typically XRAY–premium, professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
Made in Europe.
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY’s legendary attention to detail by our artistic production specialists. The XB2 is truly a masterpiece.
At one of the world’s most competitive off-road race – the ROAR National Championship, it was XRAY’s Ty Tessmann who brought the first ROAR National Champion title to the XB2 platform. Tested and successfully run in the highest competition races now you can enjoy the winning platform.
Designed for Carpet and Dirt.
Both Dirt and Carpet edition of the XB2 are both designed specifically for the different track conditions and extensively tested in all the different tracks to ensure maximum performance right out of the box.
The XB2D was long time tested at slippery track at Hudy Arena and at various dusty European tracks till high traction tracks in USA.
The XB2C was extensively tested at the carpet track at Hudy Arena and during the whole EOS race series season at various tracks around the Europe. The Carpet edition was at the same time tested at various Astro tracks.
Designed in virtual reality using the world’s most sophisticated CAD tools, and manufactured using the world’s best machining and molding machinery, the XB2 achieves a level of premium perfection in all details that is second to none.
- Fabrikant : X-Ray
- Moeilijkheidsgraad (1 tot 3) : 3
- Schaal : 1/10
- Type : To build
- Aandrijving : Electrisch Brushless